Diocesan Data Management System (DDMS)
Plexcan’s Diocesan Data Management System is a fully web-based diocese and parish management system. Its centralized database structure provides greater flexibility and security than local solutions. Available anywhere, anytime, DDMS provides a complete view of all parishioner and parish information in a role-restricted fashion, so users can only access and edit the data permissible to them.
Features of DDMS include:
- Tracking of parishioners’ contact, sacrament, offering, and family relationship details
- Dynamic configuration that allows for customization, adding, and deleting data fields
- Attach documents and resources to any entity in the system
- Automatic document generation including photo directories, tax receipts, and certificates
- Secure pre-authorized payment scheduling
- Granular security levels and user configuration to tightly restrict what particular users can see and do
- Customizable reporting and data export
- Batch envelope assignment and receipting functions
- Ongoing data integrity checking to help identify data entry mistakes
- Persistent parishioner data that allows users to transfer from parish to parish without losing any information
- Unlimited archival function to allow for retention and searching of inactive parishioners without cluttering current data or incurring additional costs
- Record fund-raising pledges and track received offerings
- Customizable process and work-flow management to ensure objectives are being met on schedule
- Data import from your existing parish management software
- Workflow and process control; manage distribution of work and track processes in real time
- Manage marriage tribunal processes and generate all required documentation
FileTracker is custom, web enabled business-to-business software that allows multiple users access to complex data and common files in a highly secure and access controlled environment, at the same time tracking and recording all work, approvals, communications, changes and development of the files and the litigation.
The software creates a protected electronic file that can be shared, for example, by an Insurance Company, their legal counsel, and any other service providers that also need controlled access to the files. It is an extremely efficient and transparent way to manage a litigation file. FileTracker also contains time/spend management tools.